Social Responsibility of the Institute
The educational institutes are the temples of teaching and learning for all the community people and society. We will not differentiate any individual on the basis of his/ her caste, religion, gender etc. equal treatment will be given to all persons who comes in contact with the institute.
The devotion by the institute to the society will be from many angles, to write a few,
- Providing Scholarships to the poor and needy students.
- Contribute the experience of the faculty members with the local small scale and tiny industries.
- Sharing of Infrastructure with the community.
- Making available the students community of the institute for the work related to national interest.
- Arrange career fairs and guidance cells.
- Contribute the knowledge sharing by arranging expert lectures on areas of national and social interest.
- Promote Corporates to provide scholarships to the needy and scholar students.
- Conduct and publish the research on areas and subject of national interest.
- Conduct Environmental protection awareness programs and tree plantation.
- Through students community arrange and conduct research on the areas of social interest.